The ultimate definition of BMX Innovations, this year SE introduce the world's first 29+ BMX bike, the Monster Quad! Built around huge 29 x 2.8 Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster tires, this is the biggest BMX bike on the planet. The unique Monster Quad frame design features an oversized downtube, integrated head tube, super stiff BB yoke, and a classic looptail rear end. The Avid BB5 disc brakes and 2pc alloy cranks really put this bike over the top. Watch out now, it's a Monster!
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum, Single Downtube Monster Quad Design, Internal Headset, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts
- Monster Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
- Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips, Made in USA, w/ SE Donuts
- Retro Alloy Top-Load, 55mm Reach
- Big Honkin' Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 29" x 6"
- Cr-Mo Landing Gear Forks
- Alloy 36H Nutted Hubs, Sealed Rear, 110mm Front Hub & 142mm Rear Hub, w/ 42mm Double Wall Disc Rims, 20T Cassette
- SE Racing 175mm Forged Alloy 2-pc Cranks, Outboard Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, 39T Alloy Chainring
- X-Pedo Low-Profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster, 29" x 2.8" Front & Rear
- Accessories: Alloy Valve Caps, SE Chain Tensioners
- Weight: 33.6 lbs / 15.24 kg
- 2019 Model
|Top Tube Length:||29in|
|Rear End Length:||18.3in|