The Flyer is a simple bike. That’s a good thing. You won’t find finicky technology that needs constant adjustment, or a saddle position based on aerodynamic studies. Instead, you will find a bike designed to “just go for a ride”. The Flyer will remind you that just balancing on two wheels can feel magical.
We kept the Flyer user-friendly and ultra-durable. Available in two sizes, the laid back geometry is adaptable to a wide range of riders. Its proven 7-speed drive train is built to keep its wheels moving. 2.2” wide Continental tires soak up the bumps and keep the ride comfortable.
Available in the new Sunset Fade colorway. Two sizes-- Small/Medium.
- FRAME: 1040 Steel with 1-1/8” Integrated Head Tube
- FORK: 1040 Steel 1-1/8” Steerer tube
- HANDLEBAR: Aluminum Riser, 40mm rise, 650mm width
- STEM: Aluminum, 70mm
- HEADSET: FSA, Sealed Integrated, Campagnolo spec 45º/45º
- BRAKE LEVER: Aluminum
- BRAKE: Aluminum V-Brakes
- GRIPS: Fairdale Swan
- SADDLE: Fairdale Logo
- SEAT POST: 27.2mm Micro Adjust
- SEAT CLAMP: 30mm Fairdale Clamp
- CRANKS: Chromoly 3-Piece (S/M = 170mm, M/L = 175mm)
- CHAINWHEEL: Fairdale, 36T w/ Guard
- BB PARTS: Threaded English Square Taper
- PEDALS: Odyssey Twisted PC
- RIMS: Double wall, 36-Hole, Aluminum, Schrader Valve
- FRONT HUB: 36H 3/8“ axle
- REAR HUB: 36H 3/8” axle, 7-Speed 13-34T
- TIRES: Continental Race King, 26” x 2.2”