The crank arm measures 170mm and doesn’t have any overlap of crank arm and chainring bolts. The standard bolt circle diameter (or BCD) is 130mm. It accommodates 9/16” pedals.
Ride Like You Want To
Available in a ton of colors and sizes, you can pick the right choice for you and your bike. A smaller size will make accelerating simpler while a larger size will increase your highest speed.
- Three-piece forged aluminum crankset
- All new crank arm design is much stronger for faster, more aggressive riding
- Fits on road, mountain fixies, BMX, track, and single-speed bikes
- 170mm Crank Arm Length without any overlap of crank arm & chainring bolts
- Standard Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 130mm
- Fits 9/16" pedals